Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Introducing The Satellites Band Of NY. TheSatellitesBandNY.com

Visit our website at thesatellitesbandny.com



Music of the 50's and 60's. Entertaining the five boroughs and Long Island. Check us out at  http://soundcloud.com/thesatellitesband 


Oldies rock 'n' roll concentrating on songs from 1950s to 1960s including doo-wop and girl-group
hits with four-part vocal harmonies.

1950s, 1960s bands thrill crowds of young and old because of this universally loved style of music.
Quickly find a 50s music band for your next event.

Welcome to the New Look for TheSatellitesBandNY 50s/60s style band.
Our first band practice of the year went pretty well. Preparations for our upcoming recording session
are coming along nicely, with songs identified for likely candidates, and an additional tune set to make
the grade as well.  We have been getting our guitars tuned up so that we can play our best for
our audience.

Beyond recording, we are definitely looking forward to playing some live shows in the NY and

Long Island area. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for further information.

For those of you interested in hearing recordings by TheSatellitesBandNY, your opportunity

has arrived. 
Visit http://soundcloud.com/thesatellitesband


FOR BOOKING INFORMATION:
Joe Brown - TSBNY
516 522 0652

Joe@thesatellitesbandny.com

4 comments:

  1. I heard you at st marys flushing in february 2012. I lost card with number on. I was lady with long black hair. I will email below address. You guys were great. Hope all five are still together. I want to see. Jenie Chin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenie,

    I remember you with the pretty smile and black dress, while we were packing up. I gave you the card. You can reach us by e-mail at joe@TheSatellitesBandNY.com or at TheSatellitesBnd@aol.com or call us at 516 522-0652. Hope you can make it to our next show, and bring you friends along again. When we receive you e-mail we will put you on our e-mail list for all Show info. Let your friends know also. We will also be posting future show dates on the blog thesatellitesbandny.blogspot.com See you at the next show.

    Joe TheSatellitesBandNY.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Joe,
    Been looking for you. We missed your last show, was on vacation. I am back now. My sister and cousin found you on internet and played your songs. They were very good. You should put out CD and sell them. I will email you guys to put me on list for the next show. Hope it is soon. My cousin and I want to see you play. Jenet So

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joe;

    I am listening to your demo that you sent. It is great! You sing some of my favorite music!
    (I guess that dates me a little bit)
    I would enjoy listening to your band at a wedding or celebration but....
    I guess you don't play out here in Minnesota way very much.

    Anyhow, I love your sound: I would like a CD of your Band...
    And let me know the cost... it will be worth it!

    -Bill Brinkman, Minnesota

    ReplyDelete